Wednesday, October 16, 2024

The Power of Two

You can take my blog post title today as two cups of coffee (for yourself) or two friends having coffee together. I am playing along with Time Out Challenges #274 for their Photo challenge. I took the sidewalk café route for my card from the picture.







Products I used:

The Greetery: Cozy Cup stamp and die sets, Coaster die

PinkFresh Studio: Slim diagonal Stitched Plaid die

Stampin' Up!: Yippee Skippee stamp set

Hero Arts: Core Ink pad

Concord and 9th: mini ink pads

Silver cardstock for the spoon

Who wouldn't like to sit with a friend (or alone having more than one cup) to relax and chat? The placemats and the tablecloth are fall inspired as are the cups of hot beverages. (I am not a coffee drinker but chai is practically my middle name!) What is your favorite fall beverage? 

Hope you are starting to get cooler temperatures,

Carol




2 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Love your sentiment and movement on your slimline! (I like apple cider now and again ;))~

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I'm hearing that Indigo Girls song in my head... I LOVE your card, Carol. What a great card to share with a great friend and that sentiment is so, so true. I love those lovely lattes and would love to be sipping one with you. Love the colors you've used and the background embossing is a perfect choice. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out. It's always great to see you in the gallery!