Saturday, September 14, 2024

Sassy Card

This AALL & Create stamp set was one of three that I won a while back in a challenge. This is my first time using Workout Dee and she is hilarious. There are others sentiments like Gym and Tonic and This is my resting gym face. I think she sums up how you can feel about exercising sometimes. I made this card for the Time Out #272 Snarky Challenge.






Products I used:

AALL & Create: Workout Dee stamp set

My Favorite Things: Floor to Ceiling Paper Pad

SugarPea Designs: Cardfront Element Builder die set

Prismacolor pencils

Versafine: Onyx black ink pad

Elements: Crystal stickers

White gel pen Patterned paper scraps

Spellbinders: Notched Corner Frames Etched die set

As you can see by her attire, she doesn't go to the gym much. Funny outfit, earrings and makeup! Or maybe she went to the gym straight from work and forgot her workout shoes? (She is not amused.) I added some black gems because they matched her overdressed look, and the brick wall looked like the gym to me.

It was hard to choose a sentiment so I went with two! Hope she made you chuckle!

Thanks for stopping by,
Carol


2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

LOVE this!!! Fantastic card for the snarky theme. Thanks for joining the fun at Time Out Challenge:)

Carol said...

Thank you so much Jenny!!