Saturday, September 7, 2024

Pumpkin Festival

For this week's Craft Roulette Episode #231 the parameters were pretty easy again. They seemed like fall to me so I made a pumpkin patch/festival card with an acetate window.


The parameters this week:

Project: Outside/Inside

Colors: Tulips

Element: Festival

Random: Check(s)


I made the pumpkin patch outside and the sentiment BOO inside like a lit up sign at night at the pumpkin patch. My tulip colors are orange and purple with green leaves. The black is for nighttime at the festival and I used the Halloween plaid that I found a while back and was waiting for this time of year to use it.




I case you are wondering, these are the products I used:

Spellbinders: Dancing Ghost and treat bag

Pumpkins, candy and leaves were given to me by a friend

Lawn Fawn: Oliver's Stitched ABCs

JoAnn Fabrics: Checked patterned paper

Ranger: Distress Inks

Mini ink blending brushes

Simon Says Stamp: Acetate

I made an A2 card base with black cardstock. I cut off the front panel 1 1/4" from the fold line. Then I cut a 1 1/4" strip from the part I cut off. The acetate is cut 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and adhered to the back of the top front piece with glue dots. The bottom black strip is adhered the same way. I matted my two strips with patterned paper and arranged my die cuts on the front. BOO was adhered inside the card where a sentiment usually goes.

It is hard to believe that we are approaching mid-September next week...wow! Happy Fall!

-Carol



No comments: