Saturday, August 17, 2024

May Your Coffee Be Strong

I had the perfect reason to get out this stamp set today. Last night's Craft Roulette #228 parameters consisted of things I knew I had and could put together easily. The parameters were:

Project: Card with Square(s)

Colors: Bee Garden

Element: Monday

Random: Use a Marker(s)




My 5" x7" card has a squares grid and a scalloped square frame.
My bee garden has black, yellow and pink for bees and flowers.
My sentiment is about Mondays.
I colored my mugs with Copics and Stampin' Up markers.

Products I used:

Catherine Pooler - Mug Shots stamp set
Impression Obsession - Scalloped Nine-patch die
Altenew - Obsidian black ink pad
Copic markers
Stampin' Up! markers
Patterned paper scrap
White gel pen 

I stamped, colored and fussy cut my mugs. I added white highlight on the mugs.
Next, I die cut the grid and scalloped square (all one die).
This bee and flower patterned paper called out to me so I cut a strip of it to put behind the grid and to add interest to the card. The bees are so cute, as are the flowers!
Last, I stamped my sentiment!

You really should check out Craft Roulette on Friday nights at 7:30 EST on You Tube. It helps you use your stash and think outside of the box with alternative uses for things you own.

See you back here soon. Have a great weekend.

Carol



No comments: