Sunday, July 7, 2024

Congrats

My daughter's college friend just got engaged on a boat while in Italy, so that explains this card in a nutshell. It just so happens that the Color Hues Challenge #90 is White and Aqua, so there you go! There so many great cards over there in the CH gallery. Check it out! I had to post and share this card before it goes off to it's destination. 







I looked at Pinterest and found a lot of good ideas. One design like this caught my eye and I made my card specific for its recipient. I used two circle dies at the same time to cut out two gold circles for the ring and cut the corner off of a sheet of white-silver glitter paper for the diamond. I bent the congrats stamp to curve along the edge of the ring. That's it. Quick and easy!

Products I used:

Simon Says Stamp: Circle dies

Avery Elle: Beautiful Bow stamp set

Sugar Pea Designs: Card Front: Element Builder stitched rectangle die

Patterned paper scrap

Gold cardstock

Silver-white glitter cardstock


Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is amazing, Carol! Such a clever, creative design. Love that big glittery diamond and the shiny gold band! Thanks for sharing with us at Color Hues!

Carol said...

Oh, thank you Karen! It was a fun card to make!

Nancy said...

Very creative, Carol! I am sure Shannon's friend will appreciate this so much. Happy to see you in our gallery at Color Hues!

Julie B said...

Love the bold diamond engagement ring Carol and the watery DP is the perfect backdrop for it in the circumstances!
Thanks for sharing at Color Hues. :)