Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Christmas in July

It's the last day of July, and I finally have time and the mojo for making a Christmas in July card. It is the maiden voyage of my Waffle Flower Retro Christmas Tree die and stencil set. In the future I plan to make a variety of these tree cards in different colorways. I have seen so many gorgeous versions, as I'm sure you have.




(It's almost the afternoon-summer-thunderstorm time of day here and I had a hard time getting a good picture of my card.) 

The stencils are so easy to use and have lots of markings on them to guide your use of them. And the ornament stencils and dies can also be used without the tree...so many possibilities.


Products I used:

Waffle Flower: Postage Collage die, Retro Christmas Tree die and stencil set

Sugar Pea Designs: Stitched Rectangle Die

The Stamp Market: Candy Cane Christmas stamp set (sentiment)

Distress Oxide ink pads

Iridenscent silver cardstock

Gina K: Fine Detail White embossing powder

Tomorrow is August 1st and I will be back to summer cards probably until September because I love this season and the fun activities that cards can reflect.

Thanks for stopping by.

Carol


1 comment:

Karen said...

Love this and am looking forward to your next colorway!