Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Holly Jolly

At Christmas Craft Creations we are back with a fun theme: Non-Traditional Colors. I love seeing new color combinations and tried to put some together for today's card. The ornament hanger and stars are cut from silver cardstock. Even my holly berries are non-traditional! 






Products I used:

Concord and 9th: Ornament Stamp & Stitch dies

Stampin' Up!: Embossing folder, patterned paper, star border punch

Random cardstock scraps

Silver cardstock

The only hard part of this card was deciding on my colors. I love Concord and 9th ink and cardstock colors so I stayed with their palette pretty much. (I don't own any of their cardstock but I used what I had that is similar.) There is no stamping on my card. It is all die cutting.

We hope you will join our challenge this month where basicallly any colors go as long as they are not the traditional red and green.

See you back here really soon!

-Carol



No comments: