Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Oh Christmas Tree

This month at Christmas Craft Creations we are using Designer Paper. Seems simple enough, right? I saw this tree die in my stash and decided to use five different paper patterns for my CAS card. I didn't add a sentiment, but used Merry Christmas paper for one of the trees.





Products I used:

Hampton Art: Patterned Tree stamp and die set

Assorted patterned papers

The Greetery: Postal die


I cut out four trees from designer paper, and four from heavy weight white cardstock. I adhered the patterned trees on top of the white ones for thickness. I added a few shiny baubles as ornaments.

I die cut the postal die and arranged the trees on it.

I adhered an A2 sized piece of patterned paper to the front of my A2 card base, then attached the postal panel to the card front. That's it! Inside the card I stamped the sentiment: Have a Holly Jolly Christmas.

We hope you will join us this month by creating a card with designer papers. I'll be watching for your creative ideas in the gallery!

-Carol

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Carol. In a way, this is such a simple idea, but you've used the perfect, complimentary papers and made a stunning card, Jo x

Lisa Elton said...

This is super cute, Carol!

Carol said...

Thanks so much ladies!

Kate said...

This is so cute Carol, I love the papers you used. Just wanted to let you know that your card helped me decide where to begin with my most recent Christmas card so I'd really like to thank you for that! Hugs, Kate!

Carol said...

Thank you Kate!!