Friday, February 9, 2024

Love You

I love the photos that the Inspired By Challenge shares each week. This week Challenge #275 is Pink Hot Chocolate. Isn't the graphic pretty and fun? This Valentine was fun to make...choosing colors to stay with the holiday and their graphic, but make the hot chocolate pink. Here is my take on their challenge. 









I am also linking up at Coffee Loving Cardmakers who are teaming up this week with Inspired By and using the same graphic. This card is also shared over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where the theme is Love is in the Air.


Products I used:

Pretty Pink Posh: Layered Coffee Cups stencils

Simon Says Stamp: Love you stamp and die sets

Pink Fresh Studio: Diagonal Stitched rectangle die

Concord and 9th: Mini Ink pads

Ranger: Distress inks

Vellum


The choices are endless with the three stencils in this set. My pink hot chocolate is made with different pinks depending on how dark the cup or mug is. Don't you wish you could design your own cups, bowls and dishes in real life? I would love to do that! I could have moved over the mug handles to touch the actual mugs...next time!

See you back here soon

-Carol





5 comments:

Greta said...

I've had my eye on that stencil set and I love how you used it for this sweet card!

~amy~ said...

oh how sweet. I love your stenciling Carol.
Thanks so much for joining us for the Pink Hot Chocolate challenge!

Laurel said...

I thought that was background paper! Well done! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Tina Z. said...

wow, this is absolutely amazing, such a great technique!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I have a very similar layering stencil to this (it could be this - LOL) that I of course, not used. I LOVE this and when I get home in a few days, it is going to see some ink! Thank you for the inspiration!