Thursday, February 1, 2024

Love you

This is Color Week at Just Us Girls Challenge #712. I have been waiting for a holiday or fun theme for the Waffle Flower postage products I have, and now Valentine's Day is on its way soon. Here is what I came up with for the maiden voyage of my WF sets. I am also playing along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.








Products I used:

Waffle Flower: Postage Collage Dies, Postage Collage Everyday Stencil, Postage Collage Coloring Stencil

Concord and 9th: Seaside Postage Stamp Set, Dove Grey ink pad

Tin Can Mail: Paris Postmark wood stamp

Stampin' Up!: Love you sentiment die

Ranger: Distress Ink pads


The stencils do all the work. They coordinate perfectly with each other and provide the ability to fill in the background. I have never had a better use for my Paris postmark than now. That stamp is reeeeeeeeally old!  I love the postal stripes along the edge. They are made with two stencils that line up so easily. Warning! This won't be my last time using these products!

We hope you will join us with red and pink this week...a fun pairing!
-Carol




12 comments:

cm said...

I love love and love your card, Carol! Need to bring out my Postage Collage collection and have a play!
hugs~carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is awesome! [I love that die] - stencils for this worked perfectly!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies! It was fun to sit and play with the stencils!!

Nancy said...

This is a perfect showcase of that fabulous set! Your added postage stamp could not be more appropriate! Awesome job, Carol!

JoAnn said...

Great way to showcase the WF Postage Collage die and all the love elements in the frame. It made a great Valentine card.

Carol said...

Thanks so much ladies!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your postage stamp collage is amazing! I love all of those awesome stamps and the perfect way to "send" love.

Ina G said...

So colourful and so creative! Fabulous.

JulieP said...

This is awesome Carol!!! Maiden Voyage. I like that. I too bought this WF dies but mine are still virgins. ROFL!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... I just got this postage set! Think I am going to love it... love your valentine versions!

Bobby said...

Your stenciling in all the little sections go together so well, Carol, and gives the eye a lot to look at. So glad you could include your old postage stamp on this one.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I am late in commenting, but wanted to stop in and tell you how much I love your card. I love the images and all of the pinks and reds you used to create this wonderful Valentine. I finally broke down and bought these stamps and dies. I couldn't take it anymore. LOL.