Friday, December 22, 2023

Celebrate with Christmas Gift Tags

I know that when I get to the point of making Christmas tags, it is because I have finished all of my cards, mailed them, and am wrapping gifts days before Christmas. My family enjoys the handmade tags and I make new ones every year to add to our previous ones that we save from the past. Christmas crafts have always been a part of our holiday celebrations and activities. 

I had a little time today to make these tags and they were pretty quick and simple. The fun part was choosing fun colors for the characters, the actual tags, and the twine or ribbon. I want to make more but I have so many chores to get done in addition to holiday baking, cooking and wrapping gifts. 















Products used:

Sizzix: Christmas Characters stamp and die set

Versafine: Onyx Black ink pad

Crab and tree: Reverse Confetti tag dies

Snowman: My Favorite things tag die

Various cardstock and ribbons/twine/stretchy cord

Googly eyes

Merry Christmas everyone!!

-Carol

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are adorable, Carol! Love that sweet snowman!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa! You are so sweet!