Thursday, November 30, 2023

Home of Santa and Mrs. Claus

Few people have seen where Santa and Mrs. Claus live...high on a hill at the north pole, so I made a little scene of the place. While I still have my Greetery North Pole stamp and die sets out on my desk, I might as well make something else with it, right? This CAS card is for the Color Throwdown Challenge #CTD771 using blue, green and peach! I'm also playing along at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.





Products I used:

The Greetery: Destination North Pole stamp and die sets

Concord and 9th: Mini ink pads in Grapefruit, Sprout, Evergreen and Aqua sky

Simon Says Stamp: Drifting Stitches Borders and Wonky Hearts dies

White glitter cardstock

Stampin' Up!: Patterned paper (snowy sky)

Twine

Foam tape

I cut two hearts, one out of white glitter cardstock and the other out of peach patterned paper. Then I die cut the sparkly heart again to be the snowy hill. I stamped and die cut the little house, trees and candy canes, decided on their placement, and stamped the sentiment. I cut a 4" x 5 1/4" card panel and wrapped twine around it a few times, then tied a double bow. I popped the completed heart-shaped scene up on foam tape on this panel and popped it up on my A2 card base also. In real life, the snow is a pretty with lots of sparkle.

I didn't give an address here so the paparazzi doesn't know exactly where Santa lives. He needs his rest. LOL. See you back here soon.

-Carol


9 comments:

Susie Moore said...

I am LOVING your color palette! Thanks for joining us again at the Color Throwdown Challenge.

Lisa Elton said...

It looks like they live on Candy Cane Lane! This is adorable, Carol. What a sweet scene you've created!

Celeste Goff said...

I just love this fun and creative card!

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Rajani Rehana said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol said...

Thank you ladies!!

Broni said...

I love this! So much fun! Thanks for playing along with us at the CTD blog this week!

Carol said...

Thanks Broni!!!

_chevron2 said...

This is very creative with the non traditional Christmas colors!!