Wednesday, October 11, 2023

I Chair-ish Our Friendship

I love the graphics at Inspired By Challenge and their current one, #IB257: Nook, caught my eye with its yellow, black and white images, especially the piece of furniture and the black accessories. They symmetrical side of me saw the rectangle inside the rectangle in the sketch as well, but I had to center it. Here is my take on the challenge.






Products I used:

My Favorite Things: Take a Seat and Fundamental Furnishings die sets, Couch Potato stamp set, Floor to Ceiling paper pad

Scraps of yellow, black and polka dot patterned paper

Ranger: Antique Linen Distress Ink 

Blending brush

Versafine: Onyx Black ink

I have to give credit to Heather Klump, whose card layout (here) I CASEd from Instagram. I just loved it when she posted it a while back. The fun with these dies is to channel your inner interior decorator and choose prints, solids and shiny surfaces to create a room. FUN!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

-Carol


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this! Such a perfect take

Cindy H. said...

Love this wonderful scene! Great job with the inspiration picture!

Carol said...

Thank you both so much!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous scene you've created, Carol! I love the glow from the lamp!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa!

Laurel said...

I love this! The brick background is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Carol said...

Thank you Laurel!!