Thursday, July 27, 2023

Go to Your Happy Place

In this season of relaxation, we try to do the things we love most. Whether that be at home with a bbq or picnic or going to the places we dream of all year, this week's Inkspirational Challenge #294 Moodboard is all about travel and being "chill" however we see that. Here is my card inspired by their photo. 






Products I used:

Paper Smooches: Get Out of Town stamp set

Copic and Stampin' Up! markers

Patterned paper

I stamped and colored my images, then fussy cut them. I knew I wanted to use this new-to-me patterned paper, so I cut a strip, then added the travel images and a plane taking off to show going to my happy place. I stamped the sentiment and added some sparkle with rhinestones. Inside I added another sentiment that pairs with the one on the outside along with a flower from the set.

Where is your happy place?

-Carol


2 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What fun images on your travel/happy place card Carol! Love the stacked luggage and the coconut and pineapple giving us a big hint about your destination! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Travel! Julia xx

Carol said...

Thank you Julia!