Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Don't Drink and Dive

Continuing with my beachy cardmaking, I saw that AAA Cards Challenge #242 is Everything Beach. And well, a new stamp set came in the mail today so I just had to ink it up! (Thank you again AALL & Create for my gift!) I liked how a few of the DT members made one layer/corner stamped cards. I am also sharing it at the As You See It Challenge #300: Adventure for their 300th challenge!




Products I used:

AALL & Create: Scuba Dee

Hero Arts: CM276 stamp set (shell)

Prismacolor colored pencils

Versafine: Onyx Black ink pad

Stampin' Up!: Coastal Cabana Classic Ink Pad

Ink Blending brush

This one layer card was so easy. Just stamp the images and color! I used to have a wetsuit in these colors, so I colored it like mine. I masked her flippers to be able to ink blend some water beneath her feet. Don't you just love this scuba lady with her full makeup and earrings? LOL! 

Back to creating more summery projects while they are in season!

-Carol

9 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

That's fabulous and funny, thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

Carol said...

Thank you so much!!!!

Heather said...

Lol, Carol, this is so cute! Such a fun sentiment, and I love this droll little image! Great coloring, too! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Diving is big adventure and it's a darn good idea not to drink while you're doing it! I love your cute diver image with the colourful equipment and the CAS design! Thanks for joining us for our 300th Challenge at As You See It Challenges!

Jan Clothier said...

Oh my word, this is fabulous! I LOVE the glam diver, so expertly coloured, but that super clean, crisp one-layer design is just a show stopper. Thanks for joining in our adventurous 300th challenge at As You See It.

Jane Knudsen said...

Love this! How did you get that picture of me! I love this glamorous diver and the sentiment is perfect! The attention to detail with the feet - loved that! Thanks for joining us for our 300th at As You See It!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That is one glamourous scuba diver Carol - I love her! It makes my black wetsuit look positively boring in comparison!! This card is so fun and I know many scuba enthusiasts who would love it too. Thanks for joining us for our 300th challenge this week over at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Congratulations on being chosen as one of our six Featured Artists with this design, Carol. Look for an email to your entry email account that tells you more about receiving your prize!

Francesca said...

Fabulous card, very funny! Love it! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!