Monday, April 17, 2023

Relax, part 2

Since I had all the stamps, dies, markers and my tropical patterned paper stash out, I made another card for the As You See It #296: Balance Challenge, using different colors and two gold metallic cardstock sheets. It all started with the multicolored pineapple patterned paper.





Like my card earlier, I made the sketch within the sketch (the whole card and the design on the circle mimics the sketch also). I like this sketch because it keeps the card CAS. I see a 4th of July card in my mind using it soon.

Products I used:

Ellen Hutson: Everything's Beachy stamp set

Versafine: Onyx Black ink pad

Stampin' Up!: markers

Gold cardstock

Gold and mint patterned cardstock

Pineapple patterned paper (Hobby Lobby?)

I am definitely in summer mode now in cardmaking. It's only a month until school is out here and even though I am not teaching anymore, I still feel the "vacation" time of year approaching.

See you soon,

-Carol

4 comments:

Heather Cooper said...

This one is great, too, Carol! I love the cute details on this umbrella and the gold foil accents. Thanks for joining us again at As You See It Challenges.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is just such a clever design Carol - a sketch within a sketch, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at As You See It Challenge!

Heather said...

Also cute, lol. Thanks so much for playing at As You See It, Carol!

Carol said...

Thanks ladies!!!!! I appreciate your kind words!