Friday, March 31, 2023

Eggstra Special Easter Wishes

My friends came over to stamp recently and we made an Easter card with these adorable bunny ears and some darling stencils. I cut a few extra sets of bunny ears because I wanted to try to use them again. A few days later I thought the ears would fit the giraffe dies and they do! I decided to share my clean and layered card over at The Card Concept 192 where I was inspired by the bunny taking center stage on the mantel with pops of white (and tan) amongst the other neutral colors/patterned background, like my card. Happy Easter Everybunny!




Products I used: 

My Favorite Things: Joyful Giraffe Die-namics

Waffle Flower: Bunny Ears die set

Sugar Pea Designs: Stitched rectangle die

Stampin Up!: Sentiment

Patterned cardstock

This giraffe die set is fun to put together. When you die cut the head and neck it leaves embossed marks so you know where to put the spots. So easy to piece together! I hope MFT makes comes out with more animals like this one! 

Wishing you a blessed Easter 2023.

-Carol



6 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

This card is adorable! Love your giraffe dressed as a bunny, lol! So thankful that you joined us at The Card Concept and we hope you have a wonderful Easter week! Looking forward to seeing your artwork in our gallery again soon, hugs!

Carol said...

Thank you so much Julie!!

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your take on the inspiration photo, Carol. Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept with this absolutely adorable card. Have a blessed week.
Karen

Carol said...

Thanks Karen!

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What an adorable card!!! that giraffe and his bunny ears! So cute!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Card Concept!
Hugs! Mackie

Carol said...

Thank you Mackie!