Sunday, September 18, 2022

Eek!

The CAS Colours and Sketches #487 has a very simple drawing right now and I thought I would use a brand new stamp from Pink and Main to showcase it. I am also sharing it over at Perfectly CAS #31: Halloween, and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Here is my card!






Products I used:

Pink and Main: Halloween Brew, Buffalo Plaid embossing folder

My Favorite Things: Trendy Tag

Prismacolor pencils

Distress inks

Isn't she a cute spider? (-said no one ever!) I masked her head and hat and stenciled the clouds. Then I masked around her head and ink blended her face with two orangey inks. I colored the rest with pencils. I hope I am not too early for Halloween...I just couldn't wait to use my new stamp set!

I guess I have left summer behind and am in fall mode now! Are you?

-Carol


6 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Carol your spindly-legged spider tag is so fun and choc full of detail, without hindering the clean and simple feel of your card - I love it! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Patricia Hays said...

That actually is one of the cutest spider stamps I've seen! :) I like how you've used the white embossed panel on the white card base to help keep your card CAS in style. Thank you for playing along with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge.

Nancy said...

The spider is so adorable (words I never thought I'd say!)!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Michal said...

So cute!!! I can't believe I'm using "cute" for a spider LOL! Love this Halloween card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

foleysfriend said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.