Thursday, September 15, 2022

Caffeinated Christmas Challenge

I saw this challenge over at the Caffeinated Christmas Challenge and thought it would work with a new stamp and die set I got this summer. So I made a two tags to put on a 5 x 7 card to look like a wrapped package with tags. Caffeinated Christmas Challenge #9 is Candy or Cookie. Here is my idea!





Products I used:

Pink and Main: Sweet Christmas stamps and dies sets

Trinity Stamps: Teacup

Prismacolor pencils

Wink of Stella pen (for sparkle on the cookies and cake pops)

Joanne Fabrics: seed beads (used as marshmallows in the cup)

Silver card stock

First I made the 5 x 7 "package" card. Next I made the cookie sheet with silver card stock, then stamped and colored the cookies/cake pops. Then I made the teacup shaker (in my mind for peppermint tea or coffee with peppermint creamer) and tied them both to the "package." I love a shaker but find them difficult to make. I get glue all over my fingers and on my acetate. This time it was slightly easier because I used a sticky-backed foam sheet to build up the shaker inside. Do you struggle with shakers, too? I think their cuteness is worth it.

 Hope this card made you smile today. I enjoyed making it.

-Carol


6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

This is so sweet! Love it! Thanks for sharing at Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!!

Carol said...

Thank you!!!

~amy~ said...

Super cute, love that shaker tag!
Thanks for joining us at the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Tangii said...

What a fun tag set! I was so drawn to the tags, I didn't realize they were on a card and not a gift, lol. What a super fun design!

Lisa said...

So many awesome elements.. that cute cup shaker with the beads... and omg... that cookie sheet! Love this!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Absolutely adorable!