Thursday, September 1, 2022

Hello Sunshine

It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe Challenge #177 this week designed by Stef! I chose the middle row left to right: Watercolor, Leaves/Trees, Stitching, because where I live it is still summer hot! But if you are already in fall mode, there is a lot you can do with this board as well.






I watched and rewatched a video by the very talented Ashley for Ink to Paper here. She does a great job explaining how to get this look. I need more practice with this watercolor technique, but it was fun to try it out! This stamp set is a 2-step process with each tree trunk, the palm fronds and the water/sky/beach. When all the elements were ready, I decided to pop up my palm fronds and sun on foam tape for dimension. 

Products I used:

Ink to Paper: Beachy Keen stamp and die set

Simon Says Stamp: Stitched rectangle dies

Aqua painter

Variety of ink pads

Spray bottle with water

Buttons Galore: sequins

We hope you will play along with us this week! There is a variety of ways you can go with this board!

-Carol 

No comments: