Saturday, June 11, 2022

Smile

The Global Design Project #346 Sketch Challenge really caught my eye today, so I got busy creating a mini slimline card with a diagonal design.  Since I have leftover flowers, I may make another one!




Products I used:

Spellbinders: Spring Together Dies

Stampin' Up!: hearts vellum

Papertrey Ink: Smile die

Gold card stock

I cut a mini slimline sized card base, then a white panel slightly smaller. I lined up the corner of my vellum sheet with the corner of the panel, then marked where to cut it at a diagonal and fit the panel. I attached the vellum to the panel with glue dots behind each heart. After I cut out and assembled all the flowers and stems, I arranged and glued them down the diagonal edge of the vellum. I die cut the Smile die, then popped up the panel on the card with foam tape.

Hope this card made you smile!

-Carol





No comments: