Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Relax

I am crazy about the Everything's Beachy stamp set from Ellen Hutson. As it gets warmer, I plan to play more with it...so many ideas still to try! This week at CAS Colours and Sketches #465 I saw their challenge and immediately thought of the umbrella in this stamp set. Here is what I came up with...






I kept it simple with a white tag on a white card base. Pink ink blending for sand and a popped up, fussy cut umbrella that I stamped onto patterned paper make me think that pink flamingos might be nearby. All the sunbather needs is a pink umbrella drink.

Products I used:
 
Ellen Hutson: Everything's Beachy stamp set (everything stamped on this card is from this set)

Studio Katia: Slider tag die

Prismacolor: Colored pencils

The Twinery: pink and white twine

Stazon: Jet Black Ink

Foam tape: (I popped up the umbrella and tag, then bent the umbrella points down to look like a real one when opened.)

Ranger: Distress Oxide Ink in Spun Sugar

Ink blending brush

Corner rounder (I rounded the top right edge of the card to match the tag)

Summer is almost here, school is almost out...soon it will be time to relax!

-Carol



2 comments:

Michal said...

That's so lovely Carol! I love your color choices and the fun beach scene is perfect for out sketch!! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

Carol said...

Thank you so much!