Saturday, April 16, 2022

CAS Little Bird

While CAS isn't my forté necessarily, I do try once in a while to make something clean and simple. For the Just Us Girls Challenge #628 we are using red, black and white. Here is what I came up with for it. I decided not to have a sentiment on this card.







Products I used:

Hero Arts: Bird in Cage stamp

Reverse Confetti: Scallop Tag

StazOn: Jet Black ink

Ribbons

Foam tape


I am also playing along at The Card Concept 173 this week because their black birdcage (and bird) and mine look and feel similar, along with some red in there! Their vintage feel matches my older wooden stamp too! LOL! My card fits the Clean and Simple (and maybe clean and layered) definition of being able to duplicate easily, few layers or embellishments, lots of white space. I could make a set of these pretty quickly. Check out the other takes on these colors by the Just Us Girls team...they are awesome!

-Carol


 

20 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... fabulous CAS card! Check out The Card Concept...it is perfect there this week!

Carol said...

Thanks Elizabeth!!!! (on both)

Mac Mable said...

What a fabulous design and loving this tag card Carol x.

Carol said...

Thanks Mac!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun bird card. I love that cage

Nancy said...

CAS is hard but this looks great! Love that stamp!

Carol said...

Thanks Vicki!

Carol said...

Thanks...I have about one layout I can pull off. LOL!

baileyrosy.com said...

I have to say I do love a CAS card and this is simply beautiful.I agree it doesn't need a sentiment I think sometimes it detracts from the overall image.The pops of red really bring it to life.

Marie

Bobby said...

I love your CAS design, Carol, and that birdcage is adorable.

Carol said...

Thank you so much!

Carol said...

Thanks Bobby!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little birdcage! Wonderful CAS card, Carol!

cm said...

CAS-loving heart captured with your images and design! So striking!
hugs~carol

Ina G said...

You sure nailed the CAS here Carol. So striking with this weeks fabulous colours.

LeAnne said...

I love how clean and crisp this is...perfect image and wonderful embellishments! You really nailed the color challenge as well as the vintage one! Thanks for playing with our Card Concept challenge this week!

Carol said...

Thanks Lisa!

Carol said...

Thanks Carol!

Carol said...

Thanks Ina!

Carol said...

Thank you LeAnne!