Thursday, March 17, 2022

Hoppy Easter!

There's a new board at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge #153 and I finally got out my Spellbinders Hoppy Sunday Drive die set! The triplets in the back seat are my favorite!!! I used the middle row from left to right: Die cuts, Coloring, Easter Bunny.









This card is interactive because the car wiggles and wobbles (I used and action wobbler behind the car) down the road. The tiny die cut pies take patience to cut out and piece together, but they are so cute that I couldn't stop adding flowers, carrots, robin's eggs and greenery. I apologize for the video. I have no luck with iMovie or my phone when trying to add a video.

Products I used:

Spellbinders: Hoppy Sunday Drive die set
Stampin' Up!: Green Galore and Coastal Cabana Classic Ink pads
Blender brushes
Inadvertently cut egg shaped cloud stencil (LOL) We'll pretend it was on purpose.

2 comments:

ElizStewart said...

Carol... OMgosh I love this card! Wildly creative!

Carol said...

Thanks Elizabeth!!!