Monday, February 28, 2022

Sailboat Baby Card



I made this card to go with a baby boy gift. Simple die cutting but the colors are fun. They go with The Card Concept's current challenge #169, too! I was inspired mostly by their photo's nautical theme and the colors! I'm a beach girl at heart. The style is kinda CAS, kinda clean and layered.


Products I used:

MFT: the sailboat dies
Stamping Up!: the school of fish

When I need a card quickly for a gift, I die cut because even the simplest design can be fun.

-Carol



1 comment:

Karen Letchworth said...

I love your wonderful card, Carol. The sailboat is absolutely darling, and this is SO inspired. We're excited to have you share your talents in our challenge and we do hope you'll join us again soon.
Blessings,
karen L, DT
The Card Concept