Thursday, January 20, 2022

Kick Up Your Heels!

 This week for Tic Tac Toe Challenge #145 we have a new "January/winter" inspired board for you. I chose the bottom row across: die cut, blue, bird because my friend Nancy gave me the most adorable set of bird dies (Sizzix Thinlits called Robins in Hats) for Christmas that I was tempted to get twice on our pre-holiday Hobby Lobby shopping trips! I am playing along with Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies with my card also!




First, I decided to make a mini slimline card. Then I ink blended the colors I wanted for my bird body and feathers on a piece of white cardstock, then cut out the bird pieces and put them together. What fun! Next I hand cut a sparkly snowy hill for her to dance on, along with some trees using my Tim Holtz Christmas minis dies. I had left over silver stars that I had punched at Christmas, so I put them in the sky. The sentiment is from a Hero Arts set I have had forever called High Heels. 

Hope you are kicking up your heels this long weekend and having time to be crafty! Join us over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

-Carol

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

This little bird really put a smile on my face Carol and what a perfect sentiment to go with him! Love that glittery snow scene too. Vicky x