Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Let It Snow Juggling Santa

When you see an image of snowballs above a snowman do you think he is juggling? I do! For the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas 2021 + Challenge Day 4 Let It Snow made me think of making a juggling snowman tag even though I don't have a Let It Snow sentiment. But since he is smiling and having fun we all know he doesn't mind the white stuff!



 Products used: Pretty Pink Posh Happy Snowman stamp and dies

Studio Katia: Slider Tag die

My Favorite Things: Joy Love Peace stencil

Inside Sentiments: Stampin' Up!

Copic Marker: snowman shadow

Tree House Studio: PomPoms 

The Twinery: twine


Is it snowing yet where you live? Happy Holidays!!!

-Carol

3 comments:

Helen F. said...

How cute! Love the cute juggling snowman and the pull tag is a great idea

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, carol! I have yet to make one of these slider tags. Thanks for popping by to comment and yes, i drew and then fussy cut the roadway for Rudolph to drive on. :}

Carol said...

Thank you! I love your card and tag with the hand cut road...everything is to scale and darling!