Friday, December 24, 2021

Jingle Bells Are Here!

I hope that you hear jingle bells tonight coming down your chimney or outside in the air, and I wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year!!! Wishing for a better year in 2022 for all of us! I'm sharing this tag on NBUS #33 here.








Products:

Spellbinders Santa Die

Michael's white die cut tags

My Favorite Things stencil (retired)

Stampin Up! sentiment

Tag is hand cut and pierced.


Thanks for checking out my projects here and making nice comments all year! Enjoy a little Florida sunshine today!

-Carol
 

2 comments:

Darnell said...

How clever this is, Carol! Two tags in one! I love the design with the word background, layers, and Santa's twinkly face! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Holiday Hugs, Darnell

Carol said...

Thank you Darnell!