Thursday, December 16, 2021

Holly Jolly Christmas

I promise...no more posts today. I have to go out of town and wanted to share one more tag for the Ellen Hutson 12 Tags Of Christmas 2021 + Challenge here. It is my first time using this WaffleFlower Crafts Flat Paper Bag die. And since there are fresh holly sprigs, faux holly wreaths and holly embellishments left and right at this time of year, I added some to the shopping bag as a touch of this Christmas icon to my tag. I was inspired by Day 12 Holly Jolly Christmas and the song is stuck in my head!!!!!





Products used:

Waffle Flower: Flat Paper Bag die (I popped it up to look more 3D...not sure you can see that)

Tim Holtz/Sizzix: Christmas Mini Dies 2021

Stampin Up!: letters and numbers stamp (the kind you wind for each letter to spell your words)

Reverse Confetti: Tag die

I like unconventional Christmas colors and was taken by some tissue paper from a pair of shoes I bought! Inspiration is everywhere!

See you soon...maybe with a sewing project!

Carol


3 comments:

Helen F. said...

Love this cute tag design, Carol.

ElizStewart said...

Shopping bag is brilliant!!

Carol said...

Thank you Elizabeth! I knew the second I saw this die that I would love it!