Thursday, December 2, 2021

Happy Little New Year!

Here is my first new year card of the season! I am playing along with The Color Throwdown Challenge #671 and right away the pink, grey, silver and white colors made me think of a winter scene. I seem to have acquired a little collection of snowpeople and I chose this one for her size. I was thinking that this could be a card for a family with a new baby or a cat lover, a child, or just a stamper who "gets" things like this!





Products used:

All Night Media: snowboy/girl stamp

Pretty Pink Posh: Winter Scene Die

Simon Says Stamp: Drifting Stitches Borders (snow bank)

Momenta: Embossing folder

Stampin' Up!: Stars border punch, stars framelits

Prismacolor: colored pencils (cheeks and nose)

Copic: C3 grey marker

Computer generated sentiment


Hope your holiday festivities are well on their way and the season is happy and healthy for you! I hope you have a "happy little new year" too! 

-Carol



2 comments:

Broni said...

This is SO adorable, Carol!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Carol said...

Thank you Broni!