Monday, November 8, 2021

Yummy

I am still playing with my Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Minis dies and couldn't resist this very merry little gingerbread boy & girl! Somewhere in my scrolling on Instagram I've seen this style of cookie sheet and that is where this postal tag got started! I'm playing along again with Just Us Girls Challenge #609: Merry. I used a bow in the minis set that is meant for a gift and cut it down to make my girl cookie. Repurposing has been my go-to technique lately.



Products used:

The Greetery Postal Frames Dies

Sizzix Tim Holtz Christmas Minis (2021)

Stampin' Up! Yummy in my Tummy (not sure from which set it came)

Patterned paper, cardstock, sequins, ribbon/rickrack, silver stretchy string, matte silver cardstock

Stampin' Up! Real Red marker


Happy holiday crafting!

-Carol


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh Carol, I Love this and the tray was such a smart idea! You used one of my favorite papers too! I see how you made her bow! Clever! Thanks for joining us again at Just Us Girls!

Carol said...

That little gingerbread person die is too cute not to make a cookie sheet for it!!!! Thanks!