Thursday, November 25, 2021

Joy Love Peace

December is racing toward us and I am feeling the holiday spirit! I'd like to share my latest card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC#141. I chose the left column moving down: Stitching, Wreath, Sparkle. I have had this wreath die forever and have only used it once before, even though I love it! Do you do that?!! I am entering my card to Happy Little Stampers Stencil challenge here as well.








Products used:

My Favorite Things Joy Love Peace stencil

The Greetery Postal Frame Die

Simon Says Stamp Ornament Wreath

Pretty Pink Posh Luau Jewels Mix

Distress Ink

Better Homes and Gardens template for the bow (Click here) I reduced it in size.

First, I die cut my lime colored panel.  Then I stenciled with white ink. I decided to do a shadow technique using teal ink to give a little extra detail to the stenciled words by putting it down just a little offset from the white stenciled words. Next I added the jewels that have so much iridescent sparkle! I popped up the wreath on foam tape for dimension and attached the bow to the card with glue dots. I imagine I will have to hand this card to the recipient in a larger than A2 envelope so that the bow doesn't get smashed down. It's the price you have to pay for a pretty bow!

Join us with this holiday season inspired board this week!!!

-Carol

No comments: