Thursday, November 18, 2021

Fa La La La

I saw the Color Throwdown #ctd669 colors this week and HAD to make something using the gorgeous colors of navy, gold and white! My home is mostly navy, grey, white, silver and gold, and these colors made me really want to get gold, navy and white wrapping paper this year...probably won't find them, but it's an idea! Here is my tag using those colors. Can't wait to put it on a pretty package! And as with the last time I used these dies, I can't stop shaking it and making the legs swing!





I cut my own tag, then lightly ink blended Archival Ink's Cobalt on with one of my new Hero Arts Graphic Patterns stencil pairs. I cut out and paper pieced the gift girl and her packages, having fun mixing and matching all the colors and patterns. I grabbed some older Stampin' Up! ribbon and my good old standby Reverse Confetti tag reinforcement (decorative circle) die for the hole in the tag. The sentiment is The Stamp Market Candy Cane Christmas set. (My photography on this rainy day makes the navy look black, unfortunately.)

Hope you are getting lots of crafting time! I'll be back soon with more tags for this year's packages!

-Carol


2 comments:

Vickie Z said...

Love this card. I have this die and haven't used it yet- perfect for these colors!!

Broni said...

I love this! It's so great! Thanks for playing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!