Thursday, October 7, 2021

Wonky Witch Tag

Another witchy greeting for Halloween! I couldn't wait to share this wonky tag once it was complete. The story behind it is that I recently saw the concept (the witch's comment) and knew I could make some kind of stamped item using it. I am sure that  I am dating myself by referring to driving a stick (shift), but in high school it was cool to know how to drive a clutch and I made sure that I learned! Hope she makes you laugh! I am playing along with The Paper Players PP561 here and Just Us Girls Word Week Challenge #604: Halloween. Check out these challenges and join the fun!






The stamp is an oldie from All Night Media and the tag is cut with my Simon Says Stamp Drifting Stitches Borders as well as a Reverse Confetti tag die for the bottom scallops and the decorative tag circle for the ribbon at the top (both made with black glitter cardstock). I made my cloud stencil with some My Favorite Things Ocean Waves dies and cut the moon with a My Favorite Things Inside and Out Stitched Circle die. I made my own sentiment on the computer and used Stampin' Up! Word Bubbles Framelits dies for the speech bubble. I colored the witch with Prismacolor pencils and used some Pretty Pink Posh jewels for sparkle in the night sky.

Hope you're enjoying October...before we know it Halloween night will be here!

-Carol

3 comments:

Nancy said...

This is one of my favorite projects of yours to date! You really hit a home run with this tag! The sky and the moon look fabulous! Way to make me start to love Halloween! Thanks for playing at both Just Us Girls and The Paper Players!

Carol said...

Awww, thank you Nancy!

ElizStewart said...

Carol... I just started giggling when I saw your tag. OMgosh... just adorable and FUN! Your sentiment is perfect. Thank you so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls!