Saturday, September 18, 2021

Merry Christmas

The current challenge over at CAS Christmas (check it out here) is plaid and I have a Concord and 9th Plaid Background Stamp Set that came to mind immediately!






I used my MISTI to stamp the pink plaid stamp and then the green lines. How fun to make plaid any color you want to match your project! Using an aqua painter I watered down some green ink and brushed horizontally to make watercolor lines on a piece of white cardstock. Then I die cut The Stamp Market Dotted Tree. Next I grabbed The Stamp Market Candy Cane Christmas stamp and die set, cut out the words for my sentiment, and stamped Christmas over the green die cut. I struggle with lining up a stamp with its die cut, but I lucked out first time for once! I put all my elements on the plaid panel, matted it slightly with green and added some Pretty Pink Posh jewels to add sparkle!

Hope you are enjoying your Saturday and making it a stamping day!

-Carol

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I have that background stamp as well. I love the colors you used for the plaid background and then accented with the word dies of the same colors! Your tree is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this at CAS Christmas!

Loll said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Carol! I love light green and soft pink together. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Carol said...

Thank you Colleen!

Carol said...

Thank you Loll!