Thursday, September 30, 2021

Halloween Treats!

I have been trying to think of a fall project that isn't a card. What better gift than a bag of treats? I am playing along with Waffle Flower's September Challenge Fall Favorites here.  I made 5 pumpkins from one of their dies!



I used my Quilt Circle Panel Die circles and made them pumpkins! My gate is from A Stamp In The Hand, the sentiment is My Favorite Things Primitive Pumpkin and the scallop die is My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Rectangle dies. I ink blended the background behind the gate with purple and orange inks. I used a scalloped punch to edge the top of the bag and the leaves on the pumpkins are a little Family Treasures punch. I found these cute poems/chants about pumpkins for little children and that's how I decided to use fie of them. Look here!

Imagine opening the bag and finding cookies or candy inside? Great classmate or coworker surprise!

See you soon,

-Carol

No comments: