Monday, August 30, 2021

Lunch Bag Recipe Book

I have been hanging out at Waffle Flower Crafts #wfchallenge2108 Week 4 with the fun challenge they have going on: Unexpected supplies...something from the kitchen. I had to think hard of something I could use from my kitchen, and then it hit me: brown paper lunch bags! I have made these type of albums before, but it has been a while. I do have lots of food patterned papers and stamps, so I got started. (Edited 8/31/21: I was not happy with my first background on the cover and redid it today.)












I stamped with cooking stamps on the patterned paper panel. Then I made a shaker and put the stamped panel and then the shaker on the top tag. I thought the tag looked like a clipboard so I added silver cardstock on the top part only. I cut the bottoms off the lunch bags and attached them inside the two tags/covers. Then I cut several patterned papers to fit the bags on both sides. (I agonized over which papers because I either hated to cut into them or  just wanted to keep hoarding them. This part took two days!) I made tabs for each bag inside: Apps (appetizers), Drinks, Desserts and Misc. I only made one recipe card so far and had to show it. I made and added an envelope to the inside of the back cover to hold loose notes or whatever else I acquire.

Products used:

Simon Says Stamp Intense Black Ink

Waffle Flower Go Girl Winter and Summer die and stamp sets

Pretty Pink Posh Summer Drinks stamp set and Fruitastic confetti for shaker

Assorted Patterned Papers; acetate (for shaker)

Stampin' Up! From The Kitchen Of and Voilá stamp sets and checkered ribbon

Stampin' Up! tab punch and stamps (I made my own "apps" tab for appetizers)


I thought this would be a way to keep all my favorite, go to recipes in one place for get togethers we will hopefully be having again one day! 

Go check out the kitchen supplies the design team used on their sample cards. Pretty clever!

See you again soon,

-Carol




No comments: