Thursday, June 10, 2021

Beachy Vibes

Recent purchases sitting on my desk were begging to be used and when I saw this week's Color Throwdown CTD646 prompt using light grey, aqua and navy, it was all I needed to make a beachy card!





I have been seeing sunglasses cards with scenes in them the last couple of days and was hoping to play with the idea. Right before bed last night I opened the tropical drawer of my stamp storage and saw these palm trees. I cut out the lenses and stamped the palm trees on them and they fit! First thing this morning I had to get back to making this card!

Products:

Sunglass dies: Bright Eyes from Concord and 9th
Tag: Reverse Confetti
Stamps: Sea Breeze from Honey Bee Stamps, Palm Trees by Graphic Rubber Stamp
Ink: Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Ranger Distress Oxides in Broken China and Chipped Sapphire

Now that I have used the glasses once, I really want to keep making things with them!!!

See you soon,

-Carol

10 comments:

Fran Wing said...

Carol, this is great! xoxo Fran

Carol said...

Thanks Fran! It was fun to make!

Vickie Z said...

Wow.. this is too fun!! Perfect for the challenge!! So happy you played with us at CTD!!

Nancy said...

You already know that this card is the bomb diggity! Amazing job! Can't wait to get my order! HUGS!

Gilu J said...

This is so much fun! Absolutely adorable!

I Card Everyone said...

Carol, I think your Ray Bans, and my beach guy make a wonderful match made in Heaven!
SO fantastic!!
=]

Lisa H. said...

no way! this couldn't be more perfect! love everything about it. thanks for linking up to CTD.

Carol said...

Thanks Vickie!

Carol said...

Thank you Nancy!

Carol said...

Thank you so much!