Saturday, February 27, 2021

Love You Like a Great Pedicure

This week, the (click here>)Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes is showcasing Tim Holtz products. I have not used my Tim Holtz "Bird Crazy" stamps and dies for a little while, but I love how fun and playful they can be...so that is what inspired my tag, along with my Simon Says Stamp CZ Design "Love You Like" sentiments, and my HoneyBee "Shine On" nail polish die. 



I used my Tim Holtz/Ranger Distress Oxide ink pads with blender brushes and a heart stencil to create the background as well as to color my bird. I chose my Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink pad for the sentiment at the bottom, a Versamark ink pad and black embossing powder to emboss the Love you sentiment at the top, and I hand cut wonky tags out of white and blue cardstocks as well as another of vellum. Though not my favorite part of making this tag, but the best detail, I cut the tiniest thin strips of red glitter paper to make my crazy bird's polished and pedicured claws.

Hope you  liked my Bird Crazy tag and will check out the challenge this week!

-Carol



No comments: