Thursday, February 25, 2021

Cue the Confetti

Do you ever start to clean up your craft space and find a reason to start/finish another card? Well, that is what I did this morning. Here is a birthday card using "cue the confetti" from Picture Perfect Birthday by Stampin' Up! Actually, the patterned paper, sequins and ink are also Stampin' Up! but the balloon was made with two different sets of dies from My Favorite Things.


I cut a balloon with an MFT Big Birthday Balloons die and then cut out the middle with another MFT Inside and Out Circle die to be able to make a shaker. I used white sparkle cardstock for the balloon to add to the birthday feel. I decided to keep the balloon open on the back side to the patterned paper because it reminded me of a clear balloon with confetti inside like you see at Disney. The sentiment banner was cut with again, an MFT Inside and Out Stitched rectangle die. My next favorite things on this card, besides the shaker, are the balloon strings. They are part of the balloon die set and I love them!

So now I need to get back to cleaning my craft space and the rest of the house. Party pooper chores!

See you soon,

-Carol

No comments: