For the October Gorgeous Gift Tags Instagram Hop (Optional: Circle-shaped) I decided on a Christmas theme since I will need them sooner rather than later. I found the blank tags in my stash and went to work die cutting things that would fit them.
What I used to make them:
- Simon Says Stamp Be of Good Cheer dies
- Concord & 9th Tree Topper dies, Joyful Noel dies
- Glitter card stock, rhinestones, ribbon, patterned paper
After looking at Pinterest for round handmade tag ideas I settled on a wreath and accordian pleats. The Santa and snowman have lots of pieces but are easy to assemble. I popped the snowman up on foam tape to make him more prominent on the wreath and the accordian pleated one showcases Santa perfectly. I used glitter card stock for the beard, hats and scarf for a festive touch. Finally, I topped them off with curly ribbon for attaching to packages.
You can start the hop at my stop:@sawithadtomakeit over on Instagram and go from there. I really like all the ideas the ladies come up with each month and I am thinking this will be fall themed even though it wasn't specified.
Thanks for visiting!
Carol

No comments:
Post a Comment