Saturday, October 10, 2026

A Pink Tree for Christmas

If I remember correctly from pictures in my first photo album (my mother's) we had a tabletop tree that was pink. I love those pictures and today's card reminds me of them. I am taking part again in the CASE It Instagram Hop and I have done my own version of Karen Walker's beautiful tree in a cloche card. She gave me permission to CASE one of her cards, and this is what resulted after looking through her fabulous Insta account. (@karen514) You should take the time to check it out.












What I used to make my card:

  • Waffle Flower A2 Nested Dome Dies
  • Spellbinders Classic Christmas Tree dies, Glitter card stock
  • Patterned paper from my stash

I just love Karen's CAS design with the beautiful tree in a cloche, and with stars from glitter card stock. The pine sprig is also so pretty with the snow detail and jingle bell. I don't have pretty pine sprigs like it so I did without. I also didn't add a sentiment as it crowded my busy tree. I also love her blue-aqua background of patterned paper so I had to hunt for something like it but in pink.

We hope you will hop along and see all of the beautiful cards that were CASEd and what our hop friends made that were inspired by something they saw.

Thanks for stopping by,

Carol

 

No comments: