Saturday, October 19, 2024

It's Coffee O'Clock

I really wanted to make a chalkboard sign for the Time Out #274 Photo Challenge after I submitted one with just cups of coffee. Here is the resulting letter board (using an actual die set for making signs and sayings). 











I cut a top folding A2 card base with black cardstock. Then I cut out part of a square at the bottom to make the legs of my sign. I die cut several frames for depth and one embossed letter board board (second picture shows the lines), then cut lots of letters to get the ones I wanted in an array of colors.

I arranged the letters, then die cut and adhered the coffee cups to the sign. I added enamel hearts on the mugs and my card was complete!

Products I used:

The Stamp Market: Little Letterboard die set

Concord and 9th: Enamel hearts

CAS-ual Fridays: Mug die

I searched the internet for coffee shop letter board sayings and finally settled on this one with its smile-making message. Good marketing idea!

Time to go clean up the mess from this card session. You have to cut out the whole alphabet for each color you want, so I have a pile of letters left over for next time!

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

 

No comments: