Sunday, September 29, 2024

Hello

Friday night the Craft Roulette wheel was rather easy on us! Episode #234 left us with these parameters:

Project: 6" x 6" card

Colors: Rainbow

Element: Single flower

Random: Cloth




I made a 6" x 6" card base using an embossed heart cardstock in white. (I had to cut a 6 x 6 piece of the embossed cardstock for the card front, and a plain white 6" x 6 1/4" cardstock for the back of the card base. I scored the plain cardstock at 1/4" on the 6 1/4" edge, then used tear tape to attach the front and back pieces of my card base. Then I folded along the score line to end up with a 6" x 6" folded card base)  I die cut a circle out of the front of my completed card base.

Next I cut narrow strips of pastel rainbow colored cardstock (loosely ROYGBIV) and adhered them to a circle die cut, then trimmed around the circle's edge to get rid of the excess strips hanging over the edge. I used scraps to die cut my girl's plaid cloth sleeve, her hand and her single flower. I assembled her arm and popped it up on foam tape on the striped circle.  I adhered the decorated circle to the center of he inside of the card. Last, I stamped Hello on the circle for a greeting. 

Products I used:

Concord and 9th: Weekend Market dies

Simon Says Stamp: Circle die

My Favorite Things: Mini Messages stamp set, plaid patterned paper

Altenew: Obisidian black ink pad

JoAnn Fabrics: White embossed heart cardstock

This was sort of an easy card to make and I may make more of this design. I like how she is handing the flower to someone.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Carol


No comments: