Friday, August 9, 2024

Happy Fall

I couldn't wait to get out my Pumpkin House die set this year and the Inkspirational Challenges #321 Word Prompt: Woodland called out to me! Here is my little pop-up card with a little woodland theme.










Products I used:

Concord and 9th: Card Stacks Base Dies

Papertrey Ink: Pumpkin House die set

Pretty Pink Posh: Giving Thanks stamp set

My Favorite Things: Grassy Frames die set

Spellbinders: Notched Corner Frames die set

Versamark watermark ink  pad

Sponge dauber

White gel pen

Patterned paper

Cardstock scraps


I die cut all of the pieces I needed for the card base and built the card base. Then I die cut all of the trees, mushrooms, pumpkin house and details, vines and sentiment. I ink blended Versamark ink on the edges of the pieces for shadowing. I added white dots to the mushrooms with my gel pen. Assembly of the elements was next, then adhering them to the card base. I stamped the sentiment on a little die cut frame and added the mushrooms. This card folds down and fits in an A2 envelope!

I guess I have started fall crafting...don't be fooled. I may still do some more summer makes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol





9 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Ohhh, how cute! Love the pumpkin house and the scene you built with it! Very fun card!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Denise!

Pia S said...

What a cute and decorative piece! So much more than ‘just’ a card. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!

Carol said...

Thank you PIa!

Julia Aston said...

Oh my - what a wonderful pop up box - your lovely little die cut pumpkin house is so cute nested in the forest trees! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: Woodland! Julia xx

cm said...

Hello lovely friend...dropping in to share that your fabulous pumpkin house woodland card is a Top Pick at Inkspirational. Congratulations; thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us!
hugs~carol

Carol said...

Thanks so much Carol! It was so much fun to make!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Congrats on your win at Ink, Carol. well deserved for this wonderful woodland home. I love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Stephanie!-Carol