It's time for our Just Us Girls Challenge #838 Anything Goes Stencil Week with Denise as our hostess! It took me a few tries to get this Pretty Pink Posh stencil set to look the way I wanted. In the end, shading helped as well as a monochromatic look like I saw on their website.
- Pretty Pink Posh Layered Summer Drinks Stencils
- Sizzix Happy Hour die set
- Pink and Main Large Sentiment Strip dies
- Ranger Distress ink pad in Peacock Feathers
- Poppystamps Life is Sweet stamp set (older)
- Various other ink pads and card stock scraps
- Altenew Obsidian black ink pad
- Silver card stock
It's funny but the stenciling looks almost like an Xray to me. I didn't want the background to overpower the die cut drinks so I stenciled lightly with just one color. I wanted the fun bright drinks to take center stage.
We hope you will grab some stencils and play along with us this week!
So happy you stopped by!
Carol

8 comments:
Your monochrome stenciling is a perfect background for your colourful assortment of tropical beverages. I quite like what you've done here; adding to my 'must try' list.
hugs~carol
Very creative! Carol... love the array and the background stencil!
Love your tropical drinks. Your bright colors get me every time. I just love them.
Looks good to me, Carol and I like the bright colorful drinks!
Love that monochromatic background paired with the refreshing cocktails! Absolutely perfect!
Genial look🤩🤩👏👏👏 happy weekend
Perfect background for those beautiful drinks! I'll take one!
Thanks ladies!
Post a Comment